How to draw Padfoot, Sirius Black.
- Split screen your computer screen with the Paint tool on one side and these directions on the other. Draw the tail first!
2. Draw the face with strong brush strokes and many lines for his fur, eyes, nose, and ears. We will connect them all before we color them.
3. Draw curved lines for his legs and circles for his feet.
4. Erase the circles and draw feet and claws. With the Oil Brush paint stroke, add color to the dog. Start to connect your lines.
5. Connect all of his lines and fill in with the Bucket tool his dark brown fur and/or use the Oil Brush stroke to fill him in, I did this version of Padfoot with lighter brown as the accents and dark brown as the majority of the color. Black eyes and nose make him look especially scary. Sirius can also be black, grey, silver, whatever color you’d like to imagine him! Save as Padfoot 1.png.
Hey, teachers, use this lesson as part of an Amazing Animals session or Animagus lesson.
Who else at Hogwarts was an Animagus?
Who was the secret Animagus?