How to Draw a Bulldog
- Open Microsoft Paint or another free paint tool.
- Split screen your computer screen to see both these directions and your Paint tool.
- Using the Circle tool, make 3 circles for the dog’s head and bottom.
4. Using the Circle tool, draw the four feet of the Bulldog.
5. Using the Curved Line tool, draw lines making the dog’s back, stomach, 2 front legs, and back leg.
6. Start erasing the inside lines near the bulldog’s chest and bottom.
7. Next, let’s start drawing the bulldog’s face. Using the Curved Line tool, draw eyebrows in a high arch and a front nose, side mouth, and big chin.
8. Add a few lines for the eye and use the Fill tool for the back of the mouth in black. Add more Curved Lines for his upper arm and elbow.
9. Add two small circles for the bulldog’s ears and 4 long Curved Lines for his tongue. Add 3 Circles for his toes on each foot.
10. Now turn all your lines Black and using the Eraser, start erasing unnecessary lines and adding connecting lines. Also add brown around the eyes and fill in the tongue red.
11. Let’s add his collar now and some teeth in triangular shapes.
12. Using the Fill Bucket tool, add grey as his skin color. If your colors bleeds out of where you’d like it, you DON’T have your lines connected. Make sure all of your black lines are connected to keep the colors inside of different body parts.
- The dogs muzzle, back ear, tail, and back leg are all Dark Grey.
- His body is Silver.
- His teeth are Silver with White inside.
- His eyes layered Brown circle, Black circle, and White circle.
- His tongue is Red with a Maroon stripe down the middle.
- His collar is Maroon with small triangle spikes in White and Silver.
- Redraw the Black lines to add thickness.
13. Add the nose using Curved Lines in a sideways C shape. Add freckles on the nose and erase extra lines and use the Fill bucket to color the entire nose dark grey. Color the freckles white and black. Add white accent circles to the eyes.
14. Make the accent marks or Black lines near his elbows, back, legs, cheek, shoulders- anywhere that moves and wrinkles.
You’re done! Great job! Save as a picture file Bulldog.png.